Páginas

Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch

Watch the video "Great Pacific Garbage Patch" and write your 3rd writing assignment according to the following instructions.

A) Summarize the most important ideas that you see in the video. (100 words)

Take into account the following information:
1) Plastic and how human beings use it.
2) Characteristics of plastic (what makes it so harmful?)
3) What is the Great Pacific Garbage Patch? Where is it located? Is it an important place? Why?
4) What problems are shown in the video and what are their consequences?

 

B) Your opinion (50 words)
1) Write your opinion feelings or thoughts about what you saw.
2) What can you do to help change this situation?

Words to introduce your opinion:
In my point of view,
In my opinion,
I think that...
I believe that...
For me...

Due date: Friday, May 20th 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment